Hardware Reliability Engineer
Radian is seeking an expert in Hardware Reliability Engineering to work on productization, qualification, failure analysis, and life cycle management of the company’s advanced memory storage products.
Will perform hardware reliability engineering and analysis around the design, functional testing, qualification, and sustaining of Solid State Disk (SSD) memory storage devices.
Be part of a high growth, dynamic post revenue startup. Work with an expert technical team addressing one of the industry’s most demanding applications.
8+ years experience with expert level proficiency in the following for large complex electronic circuit board assemblies :
- Hands on Hardware Reliability Engineering
- Knowledge of Data Center, Storage, Memory, Telecom or related industry standards and compliance organizations (JEDEC, T10, NEBS, UL)
- Component compliance standards (RHoS, REACH, Conflict Minerals)
- International Import/Export regulatory compliance standards
- Interfacing to OEM customers and large electronic Contract Manufacturers around RMAs, failure analysis, integration, qualifications, processes, and procedures
- Oversight of repair (rework) of circuit board assemblies by outside contract manufacturer
- Hands on debug of computer hardware utilizing analyzers, scopes and other lab tools
- Running hardware diagnostics, preferably from Command Line
- PCIe bus, I2C bus, UARTs or other CPU debug peripherals
- Storage interfaces and protocols (fibre channel, SCSI, SAS, SATA, PCIe, NVMe)
- Excellent writing and documentation management skills
- Able to develop documentation necessary in obtaining compliance/certifications with applicable industry standards
- Root cause failure analysis
- Component failure analysis
- Component thermal characteristics and stress testing
- MTBF, MTTF and other component longevity analysis
- Participation in the development of internal Test and Qualification plans to ensure compliance of hardware devices with industry standard specifications
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance processes and standards
- Sustaining Engineering
- Manufacturing processes and best practics (e.g., solder paste, component baking) related to Surface Mount assembly
Radian offers the best of both worlds… getting involved with a startup, early stage stock options, and an incredible team working on cutting edge technologies, but with the stability of a post revenue company that is achieving $ millions in YoY sales growth.
Position is located in Calabasas, Ca.
Excellent salary, company stock options, and premium health insurance.
Email resumes to email@example.com
Radian Memory Systems does not use Employment Service agencies or accept third party submissions. Radian Memory Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.