SSD Firmware Engineer
Radian is seeking an expert level firmware and operating system developer to work on the company’s core software technology for advanced memory storage. Will primarily design, develop and debug complex firmware in C in an advanced multi-core System-on-Chip. Will also develop associated host side x86 Linux kernel internals and block device drivers targeting advanced storage system architectures.
Be part of a high growth, dynamic post revenue startup. Work with an expert technical team addressing one of the industry’s most demanding applications.
8+ years experience with expert level proficiency in the following:
- C programming
- Multi-core architectures
- Parallel processing
- Heavy multi-threading and concurrency
- Complex and tightly integrated code bases
- Flash-Translation-Layers (FTLs)
- Unix/Linux kernel internals
- Embedded Operating Systems
- System-on-Chip (SoC) processors
- Linux storage stack (kernel block layer, kernel memory management, block device drivers)
- Storage interfaces/protocls (fibre channel, SCSI, SAS, SATA, PCIe, NVMe)
- Familiarity with data protection and error recovery techniques such as RAID, erasure coding, or LDPC
- ACID principles
- Diagnostic code development and unit testing
- Familiarity with test tools and frameworks (jenkins) or scripting (python)
Radian offers the best of both worlds… getting involved with a startup, early stage stock options, and an incredible team working on cutting edge technologies, but with the stability of a post revenue company that is achieving $ millions in YoY sales growth.
Available positions for this role in either San Jose, Ca. office or Calabasas, Ca. office.
Excellent salary, company stock options, and premium health insurance.
Email resumes to email@example.com
Radian Memory Systems does not use Employment Service agencies or accept third party submissions. Radian Memory Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.